Friday, February 15, 2008

Asian Market

In addition to eating out, I adore cooking and am always on the look out for local markets that can help me out with my favorite ethnic tastes.
Asian Market Incorporated
(727) 842-6338
5205 Sr-54, New Port Richey, FL 34652
Photobucket
It was after 6 when Gino and I showed up, and the door was locked but the tiny proprietess was still sweeping inside. She opened up for us and we had a great time perusing shelves piled high with tea, strange sauces, exotic spices and all manner of goods familiar and unusual. She scurried around finding everything we requested and promised me some fresher lime leaves from her tree out back if we came earlier next time. Everything was very reasonably priced and Gino and I were able to turn out some repsectable Thai flavors with our purchases.

No comments: